Texas Board of Architectural Examiners License No. 19442
With a rich resume in commercial construction, design and architecture, Craig Massouh heads up the team at CgM & Associates in their New Braunfels office.
Craig can boast everything from large industrial remodels to multi-million-dollar civic projects to his credit, but everything that lands on his desk gets special attention and care. And that means not only honoring the client’s budget, but doing something unique and creative that enhances each project.
Originally from Victoria, Texas, a father of two and celebrating more than 35 years of marriage with his wife Judy, in his spare time Craig is a Rotarian, church elder, and civic leader.
Pop by the office just off I-35 south of New Braunfels or reach Craig directly firstname.lastname@example.org via email at
Architectural Experience and Past Projects:
CgM and Associates, New Braunfels, Texas
- Project Management of the NBU Headwaters Complex, New Braunfels; Lake Flato Architect
- Comal County Elections Office, New Braunfelso First United Methodist Church Monument, New Braunfels
- Family Violence Prevention Service Gymnasium, San Antonio
- Construction Administration for ADG Architects (Dallas) Cedar Park Police Station Addition and Remodel
- DeTar Hospital Atrium, Victoria, Texas – 1,800 SF Addition to existing medical office buildings. $700,000.
- Dormitory / Administration Offices for the Family Violence Prevention Service, San Antonio, Texas – $2.3 MM: Under Construction
- Port San Antonio, Building 1623 Second Floor Renovation for the Air Force – 10,100 SF.
- Schertz Citizens Center for the Comal County Senior Citizens Center, New Braunfels. Renovation of an existing building.
- Fort Sam Houston Building 4011 Renovation for the Army – 96,000 SF. $6.8 MM.
- Spring Creek Events Center, Victoria, Texas. Wedding events center with outdoor pavilion – $1.3 MM.
- STEC Valley District Office: Administration Wing and Truck Stalls for South Texas Electric Cooperative in Donna, Texas – $2.5 MM.
- New Office and Gym for FutureX in San Antonio – Design and Presentation Only.
- Aldeeb Office Park at the Entrance to the Dominion in San Antonio. Two shell buildings for lease. 20,000 SF.
- Seele Library Renovation for the Sophienburg Library, New Braunfels. Historical Renovation of existing library. 3,500 SF.
- Two Story Interior Finish-Out for Barker & Associates, San Antonio. 12,000 SF.
- Renovation of Existing Building, New Office for Assurance Specialists, New Braunfels. 12,400 SF.
- Tuskeege Airmen Propeller Display for Fort Sam Houston. Exhibit of 800 pound Airplane Engine.
- Twin Fountains Plaza II. Doctor’s Office in Victoria, Texas. 2,400 SF.
- Toepperwein Family Practice Center, A New Doctor’s Office in Live Oak, Texas, $1.4 MM.
- Master Plan for Habit for Humanity Subdivision in New Braunfels, Texas.
- A New Maintenance Building for Comal Independent School District at Comal High School. 3,000 SF.
- A New Concession / Restroom Building for CISD at Smithson Valley Middle School. 3,800 SF.
- A New Administration Building for Waste Management at the Mesquite Creek Landfill, New Braunfels. $800,000.
- Harvey Najim Children’s Center for the Family Violence Prevention Service in San Antonio. 5,300 SF. $1 MM.
- Port San Antonio Building 1623 ESD. Call center for 350 people in an historical building for the Air Force. Interior and Exterior DOD Force Protection.
- A New Maintenance Building for VIA Metro in San Antonio. 1,800 SF.
- A Cardio Fitness Center for the Air Force at Port San Antonio at Building 1650. Renovation of an old dining hall and kitchen into a fitness and health center.
- Presentation Drawings for the Rio Guadalupe Condos in Gruene, Texas.
- A New Addition to the Head Start Program Building Complex in La Grange, Texas. 1,200 SF.
- Remodeling of Existing Family Violence Prevention Service Building in San Antonio. A New Dining room and Mechanical Room Addition.
- The Renovation of Historical Building 2272 at Fort Sam Houston for the Army.
- Design for New Comal Senior Citizens Center in New Braunfels – 60,000 SF.
- Master Plan for Townhouse Complex in Victoria, Texas for Warren Alkek – 62 Acres.
- A Communications Center for the Air Force at Building 1623 for Port San Antonio. Remodel of an Historical Building.
- A New Administration / Truck Stall Building for South Texas Electric Cooperative in Pearsall, Texas. $1.8 MM. Used Trespa Rainscreen Panels.
- Design for New Braunfels Public Restroom Facility.
- Design Competition for Housing for Hurricane Victims, State of Texas.
- Twin Fountains Plaza, Victoria, Texas – 10,400 SF total. A three-building group of doctor’s offices.
- An enclosure for HVAC Units at Fort Sam Houston Army Base
- Comal County Senior Citizens Building Renovation in Schertz, Texas.
- Salvation Army Building Remodel in New Braunfels
- Family Violence Prevention Center Administration Building; a 3-Story Renovation of an Existing Facility in San Antonio, Texas.
- Waste Management Covel Garden’s Landfill Administration Building
- Telenetwork; a15,000 SF New Call Center in San Marcos, Texas.
- Bob Miller – Classic Car Restoration and Events Center Master Plan in New Braunfels.
- A New Workout Space for the H-D Supply Corporate Office in New Braunfels, Texas.
- Creekside Community Development. A 9-Building Professional Office Complex in New Braunfels.
- Creekside Corporate Community – Oil Field Housing in Karnes City, Texas.
- HMT Office. Renovation of Existing Engineer’s Office.
- Seidel Properties, Ltd – Conversion of an Existing House into a Commercial Office Building in New Braunfels.
- Whitworth Glass Remodel of Existing Building in New Braunfels.
- Comal Cemetery Kiosk
- Hope Hospice, New Braunfels; Renovation of Thrift Shop.
- Solms Village: A Master Plan for a 9-Unit Apartment Complex in New Braunfels.
- City Of New Braunfels Service Center and Fire Training Facility. A new $15,000,000 development that includes Shared and Separate Spaces for 4 Different Departments. Includes a Pre-Engineered Fire Training Building, Vehicle Wash, Truck Stalls, Classrooms and Administrative Offices.
- Ron Snider Development of Art Deco Office Building into a Restaurant.
- Barker & Associates Engineers, Ground Floor Office, San Antonio
- City Of New Braunfels Landa Park Golf Club House and Sports Bar Addition and Renovation.
- Tony Overman Development. A Retail Master Plan in Garden Ridge, Texas – Tuscan Village.
- JLCG Holdings – A new 2,000 SF Office Building.
- Spear Contracting – Opti-Rest Mattress Store, San Antonio.
- Restrooms At The Plaza, City Of New Braunfels. New Public Restrooms behind Historic Facade using Kalwal Panels.
- San Antonio Street Condo Conversions from Apartments in Building on National Historic Register, New Braunfels.
- Waste Management Covel Garden’s Landfill Administration Building with Weight Station
- New Braunfels Police Department Mechanic’s Shop, Second Floor Storage Space and Workout Gym Renovation of Existing Facilities.
- South Texas Electric Cooperative, Nursery, Texas. Investigation of a 1964 Electric Generator Building for Possible Reuse as Offices.
- Kleckley Office Building. A New 6,500 SF Professional Office Building in Garden Ridge, Texas.
- Gorman’s Restaurant, New Braunfels, Texas. 3,000 SF Upscale Venue in Shopping Center.
- Sienna Heights Condominiums. 24-Condo Unit Master Plan in New Braunfels, Texas.
- Our Lady Bar and Restaurant, New Braunfels. Two Buildings Designed in the Spanish Mission Style with Fountain and Courtyard.
- M & S Engineering Office, New Braunfels, Texas. Complete Renovation of an Existing 14,000 SF Office Building
- Waste Management PEF Site Portable Building Offices on Covel Gardens Landfill Site, San Antonio, Texas.
- Comal County Sr. Citizens Center. Presentation for a New Facility.
- Gastroenterology of New Braunfels. A New 10,000 SF Doctor’s Office Building
- Eden Hill Park on Lakeview Drive in New Braunfels, Texas; a Nature Park and Parking Lot to the Eden Hill Communities next Door.
- New Braunfels Utilities, Klingemann Property Nature and Information Center, New Braunfels. CgM was the Project Manager; Lake Flato was the Architect.
- New Braunfels Food Bank, New Braunfels, Texas. The San Antonio Food Bank 30,000 SF new distribution center.
- Susan Johnson Farmhouse, Dryer, Texas. Restoration and Additions to an Existing German Residence Built in 1880’s.
- CASA, San Marcus, Texas. A New 8,000 SF Office Building.
- SS Water Truck Stalls and Offices, LaVernia, Texas; 8,500 SF New Construction.
- Kyle Office Building – Interior Remodel of Existing
- CenterPoint Energy Building, New Braunfels. Construction Contract Administration
- John’s Episcopal Church, New Braunfels. 10,000 SF Additions to Existing Facilities
- Lee Baker – Office Building in New Braunfels, 20,000 SF
- Secret Squirrel Garages, New Braunfels; designed for Flood Plain
- Bennie Bock – Office Building in New Braunfels
- Rios De Vida Church, 54,000 Interior Plan for Old Albertson’s Building, San Antonio
- Sam Houston Pawn Shop exterior renovation, Victoria, Texas
- Dierkson Attorney Office, New Braunfels; Interior Remodel
- City View – 10,000 SF Office Building in New Braunfels
- Gruene Apple – new 50 unit bed and breakfast in Gruene, Texas
- Win-Con – Remodel portion of window manufacturing facility in New Braunfels
- Comal ISD – New ramps for service center in New Braunfels
- Western Heritage Cowboy Church – A new Classroom Wing for campus in Pipe Creek, Texas
- Schraeder Development Master Plan – Multifamily project in New Braunfels
- CenterPoint Energy – Construction management services for new building in New Braunfels
- CenterPoint Energy – Remodel of office in Pleasanton, Texas
- Stinson Airfield Tower – Design competition for new airport tower in San Antonio
Pfluger Architects, Austin, Texas
- Auto Shop Addition to Crockett High School, Austin ISD with Pfluger Architects, Austin.
- Construction Administration with Pfluger Associates, Austin.
- Hutto ISD Elementary School
- Hutto ISD Cottonwood Creek Elementary School
- Hutto ISD Administration Building
- Hutto ISD Middle School
- Hutto ISD Middle School Expansion
- Hutto ISD Ray Elementary School
- Hutto ISD Nadine Johnson Elementary School
- Hutto ISD High School Expansion
- Bastrop ISD Lost Pines Elementary
- Bastrop ISD Bluebonnet Elementary
- Eanes ISD West Ridge Middle School Expansion
- Comal ISD Expansion to Smithson Valley High School
- Comal ISD Hoffman Lane Elementary
- Comal ISD Rebecca Creek Elementary
- Comal ISD Specht Elementary
- Job Order Contracting Consultant for La Grange ISD
- Lexington ISD Middle School Addition.
Wharton & Lam Architects, Arlington, Texas
- Bowie High School
- Renovation of Arlington Memorial Hospital
Leon Howard, Golf Course Architect, Austin, Texas
- San Antonio New-Town In-Town Project with CRS.
- Woodcreek Golf Course, Wimberley, Texas.
- Buscher State Park, Smithville, Texas.
- Panther Hollow Golf Course, Austin, Texas.
- Sports Facility Complex for Iraan ISD, Iraan, Texas.
Commercial Construction Experience:
Emerson Construction, Temple, Texas
- Addition to Scott and White Hospital, Temple, Texas, $2.5 million.
- Round Rock Performing Arts Center, RR ISD, $9 million
- Renovation and Addition to Gregory Gymnasium for University of Texas at Austin, $26 million.
- Llano High School, Llano, Texas, $14 million.
Con-Real Construction, Grand Prairie, Texas
- Interior and Clean Room spaces for Advanced Micro Devices, FAB 25 Project, Austin, Texas, $7.5 million.
- Addition to IBM Facilities, Dallas and Lewisville, Texas, $2.5 million.
- Clinic for Dallas Naval Air Station, Grand Prairie, Texas, $4 million
- Building Renovation and Asbestos Abatement Project for Cedar Valley College, Dallas Community College District, $6 million.
Other Related Experience:
Minority and Women-Owned Business Consultant for AMD, Austin.
ADA Consultant for Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, Austin.
Building Analysis, As-Built Creation and Archivist and for Fort Worth ISD.
Graduated Cum Laude from the University of Texas at Arlington with BS in Architecture.
Creekside TIRZ Board, NB Chamber of Commerce Convention and Visitors Bureau, NB Economic Development Foundation, Rotary International, Edwards Aquifer Authority Director for District 08, Eden Hill Communities Board, First United Methodist Church Board of Trustees.
Construction Specifications Institute, US Green Building Council, New Braunfels Planning and Zoning Commission, NB Parks and Recreation Department Cemetery Committee, City of New Braunfels Main Street Board, Main Street Partners Foundation, Salvation Army Board, New Braunfels Economic Development Board.
Born: Victoria, Texas / Married 35 Years / Two Children
Residence: 1159 Legacy, New Braunfels, 78130